1 can (s) pineapple ground with 100% juice (large package – 20 ounce) – do not empty
2 g multipurpose flour
1 1/2 g sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 unsalted butter stick , room temperature
2 g powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand. No need to eliminate hitters for this, but you can if you wish!
3. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 glass skillet. You do not need grease, flour, spray, etc. Trust me..it’s perfect without it! Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden. And bake.
4. You will need to freeze the cake while it is still warm, so prepare your frosting as a baking cake. You can frost when it cools down the road as well, but it is easier to freeze frost. Simply add the freeze ingredients to a large bowl and beat them until they mix and become smooth.
5. Spread the freezer on the warm bun in the pan. Let it cool and then put it in the refrigerator. Cool progress and Enjoy !!
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!