A moist and delicious recipe that makes a large amount of cake. They have been hunted to make this cake over and over again.
6 cups grated carrots
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup raisins
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup crushed pineapple, filtered
3 cups multi-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Teaspoon salt 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In a medium bowl, mix grated carrots and brown sugar. Set aside for 60 minutes, then add raisins.
2. The oven is heated to 350 ° F (175 ° C). Grease and grease a 10-inch cake tagine.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs until light. Whisk gradually in white sugar, oil and vanilla. Add the pineapple. Mix the flour with the baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, stir the moistened mixture until absorbed. Finally, add the mixture of carrots and nuts. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
4. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven until cake tests are done with a toothpick.
5. Cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan. When completely cooled, frost with cream cheese frosting.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share
Leave a Reply