spray cooking cake
3 c. All purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon. Kosher salt
2 tsp. Baking soda
2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 c. Granulated sugar
1 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon. Pure vanilla extract
3 c. Grated carrots
1 c. Pecan, roughly chopped, plus more for 1g decoration
Cream Cheese Skin
1 (8 oz) cream cheese , diluted
1/2 g . (1 stick) soft butter
1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
4 c. soft sugar
- Heat the oven at 350 degrees, and decorate a 2-8 inch round cake pan with a cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another large bowl with a hand mixer (or in an existing mixer bowl), whisk sugar and oil together until it mixes well. Add 1 egg each time, beating well after each addition, then add vanilla. Mix the dry ingredients until they are just mixed. Add carrots, pecans and raisins.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the prepared pans. Bake it until the toothpick enters the center, for 45 minutes. Let it cool for 15 minutes, then turn the cake onto a cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Create Freeze: In a large bowl with a hand mixer, whisk together the cheese and butter until smooth. Add vanilla, powdered sugar and whisk again until smooth and smooth.
- Frosting cake to taste and decorate it with an American walnut.