Cooking time: 40 minutes Preparation time: 10 minutes
1 can mix white or yellow cake mixture
1 adhesive butter,
1 melted egg, 1
can mix mixture of instant banana pudding cream, small box (3.4 ounce)
1 sack (bags) Nestle Delights Chocolate with peanut butter
1 banana, slices
1 cream cream bag Dilute, 8 oz
1 can (s) Sweetened Condensed Milk, 14 oz.
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1
1. Mix all shell ingredients together to form the dough. Press the bottom of the baking tray 9 x 13 to slightly lift the sides. Sit aside.
2. Pour the chocolate bag with peanut butter chips over the shell.
3. Then cut the bananas into slices and put them over the chips.
4. Mix the cheese with the mixer for one minute. Add condensed milk and mix for another minute. Add eggs each time, then add vanilla extract.
5. Pour bananas and potato chips. Put it in a preheated oven at 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until it becomes a little brown on top and not a heavy laugh in the middle.
6. When finished removing the oven and let it cool down. Chocolate chips melt and spread on top. Let it cool down before serving.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!
Leave a Reply