- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (or vegetable oil or butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed (~1 cup)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Mix the flour, baking soda and salt.
Mix the melted coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup, eggs, banana and pineapple.
Mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture before mixing in the coconut.
Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until golden brown on top and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
Let cool and remove from the pan.
Mix the powdered sugar and pineapple juice, pour it over the bread and sprinkle on the shredded coconut.
Let the icing set before slicing and enjoy!