Cook time: 10 Min Prep time: 5 Min Serves: around four dozen
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor (15.25 oz)
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional, depending on flavor)
- 1 c any add-ins (flavored chips, candy, nuts, etc) amounts can be varied. For chocolate chip I added a 12 oz bag
- of semi-sweet chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream together butter and cream cheese. (I used a mixer for this part only.)
2. Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended.
3. Stir in cake mix a little at a time.
4. Continue until it’s all blended.
5. Then add any chips, candy, or nuts, as you like.
6. Spoon onto cookie sheer and bake for 10 minutes, until edges are brown.
by Sherry Symmonds