Cooking time: 45 minutes Preparation time: 20 minutes
1 3/4 g granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of all-purpose
1/4 g yellow corn flour 1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 g butter
5 large eggs, slightly diluted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 g melted margarine (margarine stick) Only)
1 deep baked pie dish
1. Preheat the oven to 350? F. Mix the yogurt with eggs and eggs. Sit aside.
2. Mix sugar, flour, corn flour and salt in a large bowl.
3. Add the milk / egg mixture.
4. Add vanilla and melted ghee.
5. Pour into an unleavened pie crust.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Check the carousel in 40 minutes. The center should be adjusted to a slight “jiggle”.
7. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!