Cooking time: 5 minutes Preparation time: 10 minutes Classes: 4
1 1/2 c all – purpose flour
3 1/2 teaspoon
of workshop baking powder , optional
1 tablespoon sugar, optional
1 1/4 c milk
3 tbsp melted butter or margarine
Options (not all of this at the same time!):
1/2 c blueberries (melted, if frozen) or other fruits
use cooking oil instead of melted butter or ghee
Replace some flour
with the flavor of whole wheat flour with ground cinnamon and a little bit more Sugar
1/3 g of chocolate chips
1. Heat a tray (or skillet) over medium-high heat while making the mixture. It is ready when a drop of water “dances” on it. I reduce heat by one click at this point.
2. Measure flour, baking powder, salt (if used) and sugar in a medium bowl. (I like to use the large measuring cup.) Stir together until well combined. I use the big meat fork from my silver set. Needs to earn to keep it in my silverware drawer.
3. Make a “well” in the middle of the dry ingredients and add milk, eggs and melted butter. Whisk until mostly soft. If the mixture is thicker than you prefer, add a tablespoon of milk or water each time to stir the mixture a little, until it becomes the way you want it. Let the mixture rest while heating the grill.
4. Melt a little butter in the baking tray, or use a little oil, crisco, or even cooking spray.
5. Using a 1/4 cup scale, pour the mixture onto a tray and prepare it and let it cook. Note: If the mixture is thick, the pie may be made on the first side before seeing the bubbles. Raise the corner, just to check. You will never want to turn a pie more than once!
6. Flip it once and cook on the other side until it is soft. Repeat with the remaining mixture. (If you prepare the mixture as written, you will have about 10 pies.)
7. Serve immediately with butter and a warm drink. Or anything you love your family. All about them!
8. In my neck from the woods, pancakes are served with eggs stuffed between them, along with bacon or sausage, coffee and orange juice. = ^ .. ^ =
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!
Leave a Reply