Try with us today the way to make a baked cheesecake with peanut butter , from the famous American jewelry , serve it to your guests next to the drink and they will love its
delicious taste very much. Prepare for dinner the way Blackberry pudding works.
Ingredients for making un-baked cheesecake with peanut butter:
- 8 ounces creamy melted cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup peanut butter, soft in texture, at room temperature
- 1 cup dessert sugar with 3 extra tablespoons
- ⅓ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 “9” pie base of crumbly biscuit chips
- 1 cup concentrated cream
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peanut butter chips, for decoration
- Chocolate sprinkles , for decoration
How to make un-baked cheesecake with peanut butter:
1. Using the manual beater, whisk cream cheese with sour cream, peanut butter and one cup of confectionery sugar, until the mixture becomes creamy. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts on the bottom of the base, then pour the cheese mixture over it and spread it in one equal layer. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly over the cheesecake and put the fridge mold until firm, for at least 3 hours.
2. Blend the concentrated cream with cocoa powder and the three additional tablespoons of confectionery sugar in a medium mixing bowl until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
3.When the cheesecake is ready for collection, whisk the cocoa-based concentrated cream mixture again until medium consistency forms. Put the mixture in a resealable plastic bag and cut one corner from the bottom of the bag.
4. Decorate the edges of the cheesecake face with creamy frosting with cocoa as desired.
5. Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate sprinkles over the creamy frosting.
6. If there is any residue of frosting, serve it next to the cheesecake in a bowl.
Leave a Reply