Ingredients for chicken and orange sauce:
1 cup barbecue sauce (sweet baby rice)
1 cup sweet orange jam (smoker)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Crunchy chicken ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts (we used 3)
1 cup of flour / 1 cup of cornstarch (you can use either or both / or)
Oil (we used vegetable oil)
how to make it :
- Add the bbq sauce, jam and soy sauce in a saucepan. Turn on low heat and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into cubes. In one bowl, beat two eggs, while the other bowl should mix dry ingredients.
- The chicken pieces are dipped in an egg and then covered with flour / cornstarch. Set on an additional board.
- Add a thin layer of oil to a skillet and saute your stove over medium / high heat. Add the chicken to the pan as soon as the pinging comes out. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes on each side until brown and soft on the inside.
- Put the oils on a paper towel and let them drain.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and stir!
Eat it over white rice and have fun. I think vegetables will be as good with it as green pepper or broccoli.