- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds of thighs in chicken on the skin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup divided grill sauce
- Turn on the multifunction pressure cooker (such as a quick bowl (R)) and select the flipping function. Heat the oil until heated. Add chicken thighs and cook until brown, for 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot. Cook and discover brown pieces with a wooden spoon to remove the bowl, about 1 minute. Turn off the instant bowl (R). Add celery, 1/2 cup roast sauce, and brown chicken thigh to saucepan. Stir the mixture.
- Close and close the cap. Determine high pressure according to the manufacturer’s instructions; set the timer for 8 minutes. Wait 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build up.
- Place the oven rack 6 inches from the heat source and heat the oven grill to a low temperature.
- Carefully release the pressure using the quick release method according to the manufacturer’s instructions, for approximately 5 minutes. Open and remove the cap. Transfer the chicken to a baking tray and fry it with half a cup of remaining grill sauce.
- Roast for 5 minutes or until crisp.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!