2 g all-purpose flour
2 g sugar
1 sticky butter
1/2 g grated coconut
1 g finely chopped nuts
5 egg whites [whisk for hard tops]
5 egg yolks
1 g butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon baking powder [Optional]
8 ounces cheese
1/2 g whipped cream 1/2 g chopped nuts
4 g powdered sugar 1/2 g
Serves: 10-12, preparation: 45 minutes, cooking: 55 minutes
1 preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter with sugar and add vanilla.
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the eggs until soft tops form – set aside. Cream of egg yolks, butter and sugar. Put them aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients: sifted flour, baking powder, and baking soda. [Do not call for baking powder, but I like cake to stand high]
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture a little at a time alternating with milk (about 1/4 cup at a time).
2 5. Next mixture in walnuts and coconuts.
- Gently place the teaspoon in the egg whites in the mixture by making figure 8.
- Pour the dough into a greased baking pan and make it as you can.
- Bake for 60 minutes until the cake appears stationary
3 10. Let it cool for 20 minutes.
With hand blender cream, cream cheese with 1/2 cup of whipped cream. Add powdered sugar. Mix. Pour a generous amount onto the cake. Sprinkle coconut topped with chopped nuts. Sprinkle again [I like this word] More snow on the nuts and coconut.
Put the cake in the refrigerator until you spread it and serve it.
Leave a Reply