Impossible to resist the beautiful yellow lemons of Sicily distributed abnormally in my Beehive, which says Yes by Antony. They are fragrant. They are juicy. We enjoy it! As a result of research into new lemon dessert recipes to satisfy my children’s delicacies at snack time. The last method tested, a lemon cake from Trish Deseine, found on Manue’s blog, is a real delight. The cake is super soft and yet there is not so much fat. Be careful. You need a small cake pan. For a traditional cake, it will be necessary to put more ingredients, starting from a recipe for 3 or 4 eggs. To discover all our recipes for sweet pies.
FOR 6 PERSONS
50 g soft butter (or 40 g margarine)
150 g cane sugar
150 g wheat flour
5 g baking powder (baking powder)
5 cl lemon juice
7 cl milk (or vegetable milk)
the zest of 1 lemon
FOR LEMON SOFT CAKE
1. Mix the soft butter and sugar in a bowl until the mixture turns white.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs into an omelet with the lemon juice and milk.
4. Alternately add the flour and the egg mixture to the bowl with the butter. Add the lemon zest.
5. Pour the dough into a small cake pan (17 x 11 cm for me)—Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C.
6. Let cool before unmolding.
Please ‘SHARE’ to pass on this recipe to a friend or family member