1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 pkg instant lemon pudding mix
3 medium eggs
1-1/4 c water
1/3 c oil
1 pt wild blueberries, fresh (seasonal)
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
5-6 Tbsp confectioners’ sugar
1. Empty cake mix into mixer and whisk to break up clumps and airate flour.Next,add oil, water and eggs, one at a time, mix well.
2. Rinse berries and pat dry with a paper towel. In a bowl add the flour. Pour blueberries into the flour and coat them. (This will help prevent the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of your cake)
3. Add instant pudding to cake batter and mix well. Turn off mixer.Add blueberries in all at once and very gently combine with a large spatula.
4. Pour into a Bundt Pan and cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes and remove.
5. While cake is warm (but not hot) Mix together lemon juice, confectioners sugar and milk to make glaze. You can make as thin or thick to your liking. Pour over bundt, some of the glaze will absorb into cake. Serve with your favorite garnish.