Are you looking for a quick and easy summer dessert recipe? Try delicious chocolate cake without summer bread!
19 grams of graham biscuit
8 oz diluted cream cheese
2 (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding packaging
2-1 / 2 cup cold milk
12 ounces cold whip (or homemade whipped cream)
3 cups of fresh strawberries, sliced
1-1 / 2 cups of fresh berries
2 ounces white chocolate chips
1. Whisk cream cheese and dry mixture in a large bowl with mixer until mixed.
2. Gradually whisk in the milk.
3. Gently turn in a cold whip or homemade whipped cream, keeping half a cup.
4. Spread a thin layer of cold whip in a 9 x 13 skillet only to paint the bottom part.
5. A 5-gram layer was broken across the center of the pan, then another 2, and broken as needed to fit the top and bottom edges.
6. Spread a layer of pudding mixture over Graham and top layer of blueberries and sliced ??strawberries.
7. Place the biscuit chips over the berries, then the pudding mixture, then put the berries layer again.
8. Repeat the layers of graham-pudding-berries again (3 times in total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
9. Put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight until the Graham biscuit is completely cooked.
10. When you are ready to serve, melt the white chocolate chips in a bowl according to the instructions on the package and place them on top of the candy.
11. You can use a spoon to sprinkle it over the tops of the berries, or you can put it in a small zip-bag and corner scissors for an easy “piping bag”.
Hit the stake to save on your wall!
Leave a Reply