4 large sweet potatoes
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Fresh sweet potatoes are washed, peeled and cut.
2. Place the paper towels on a large skillet and dry the sweet potato. Remove the paper towels. Sprinkle sweet potatoes with virgin olive oil.
3. Mix the dry spices together in a large plastic bag.
4. Pour sweet potatoes into the bag with the spice mixture and shake the bag until wrapped evenly.
5. Bake sweet potatoes on a slightly greased baking sheet or large cast iron skillet for 30 minutes or until the fork is tender. Midway, stir the potatoes to prevent one side burning.
6. Remove from oven and place on serving plate. Sprinkle with honey and serve warm.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!
Leave a Reply