1/2 c water
1 non-flavored nylon cover
1 (10 ounce) strawberry frozen dakery strawberry mixer can be thawed
1 g domino sugar
1 kg strawberry jello (small)
1/4 teaspoon almond flavor
4-6 g fresh strawberries, peeled and cut into quarters in length
1 (9 inch) Pillsbury Pie Shell
1. Bake the pie crust in advance and let it cool completely. Note: I’ve never used frozen pie peels, but I bought a couple because I was making additional pies for the neighbors and if I use the frozen at any time, it will be Marie Callander.
2. Pour the water into a small saucepan, then spray the unflavored gelatin over it and let it thrive while doing other things.
3. Mix the frozen sugar and strawberry daiquiri mixture in Bacardi in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the sugar melts and boils. Remove from heat and add strawberry gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
4. Now heat the gelatin water until it melts. Stir this mixture into the mixture. Add almond extract.
5. Mix berries in gelatin before placing them in a pie shell. Pour in a pie crust, and let it cool for 2 or 3 hours.
6. Decorate with cheese. Enjoy!!! This will do well with berries that are not as good as others.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!