- 700 g skinned chicken breasts, cut into thin pieces
- 2 large lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons plain (or Greek) yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 7 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon chopped wild thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of cardamom powder
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- 4 loaves of flour tortilla bread
- 4 tablespoons garlic mayonnaise
- 2 pickled cucumber slices
- 1 cup tahini sauce
for preparing and cooking chicken sauce:
All ingredients are mixed together in a blender without chicken, then the chicken is seasoned and kept in the refrigerator overnight.
When the seasoning of the chicken ends, the seasoned chicken is roasted for approximately 10 minutes over medium heat.
Once the chicken is cooked, cut into thin slices and ready to be wrapped in a tortilla bread.
Prepare shawarma rolls:
Spread the shawarma slices along the diameter of the tortilla bread, then spread a little garlic mayonnaise, add the pickled cucumber and wrap the shawarma. Then the rolls are grilled until crunchy.
Shawarma cut into small rolls and served with tahini sauce.