Stir-Fried Shrimp in Clear Sauce (Gluten-Free Cooking)
1. Peeled and devein shrimp. Seasoned with salt and pepper and olive oil
2. Prepare the clear sauce by simmer 2 cups of water with few slices of ginger, 2 green onion, 2 bay leaves and 3 star anise for 30 minutes. Once done, filter out all the ingredients
3. Steamed baby bok-choy with 1 tsp of salt and 1 Tbsp of olive oil for a minute.
4. Medium heat cooking pan with 2 Tbsp of olive oil
5. Add shrimp slightly cook for a minute
6. Add 1/4 cup of the clear sauce (step 2) with cornstarch mixed with water to thicken the sauce
7. Add 1 tsp of sesame oil, place the shrimp on the top of baby bok-choy and ready to serve