- 1 can (s) pineapple cut, in their juice
- 1 can (s) mandarin orange
- 1 green grape, halves
- 1 grain strawberry, sliced as you like
- 1 small packet of instant vanilla pudding (brand jell-o only – others don’t taste right)
- 1 You can also add other fruits you love as you like
1 Pour the pineapple and the juice, all in a bowl. Add the pudding mixture and stir until creamy. Add filtered oranges. Add extra fruit and stir completely, until covered with cream.
2 Cool the salad for a while until it becomes beautiful and chilled. Don’t let him sit too long, or the bananas will turn brown. You can also serve it right after doing so without chilling. Personally, it is much better
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!