- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1 3/4 cup flour (flour)
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup walnuts (walnuts)
- 200 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 250 g sifted ground sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 vanilla spoon
- 1 tablespoon butter (at room temperature)
How to prepare :
1 – With the electric whisk, mix the oil, eggs and sugar in a deep bowl, then add the grated carrots.
2- Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon, ginger powder, cloves and nutmeg, then add to the egg mixture and beat.
3-Finally, add the walnuts and stir with a spoon.
4-Pour the mixture into a greased cake tray with little oil.
5-Put it in a medium oven for 30 – 45 minutes.