A cake that is easy to prepare and delicious
- 1 cup of flour,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 large grain of eggs,
- 4/3 cup of fine-grained sugar,
- 1/4 cup of corn oil,
- 4/3 cup of yogurt (rub ), 1 teaspoon of vanilla liquid,
- 1 large carton Local Milk
- 2 bag of dark Oreo biscuit
- 2 bag of light Oreo biscuit
- 2 cup of liquid cream to
2 Oreo mini bag
1. Install the mesh rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven
2. Bring oven plate
3. On a piece of butter paper or in a deep dish, sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate and salt.
4. In a blender bowl, place eggs and sugar. Install the racket. Run the mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
5. Add the oil, yogurt, vanilla and flour mixture. Run the mixer on medium speed for one minute only.
6. Spread the cake mixture in an oven dish.
7. Place the dish in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Experience the maturity of the cake with a small wooden stick. The stick should come out clean after stitching it in the center of the cake as a sign of cake maturity.
8. Take the cake out of the oven. Cake layer was invited to cool completely. Do not go out of the cake dish.
9. Spread a quarter of the milk sweetened on the cake layer. Divide half the amount of biscuits Aloorio dark and light. Divide half the amount of the remaining milk. Divide the rest of the biscuits and then leader of the rest of the milk. Put the mold in the fridge for at least two hours or overnight.
10. In a blender bowl, put the cream. Install the racket. Run the mixer on medium speed for 5 minutes or until the cream is firm and firm.
11. Using a wide plastic spoon, spread the cream over a sweet Oreo. Decorate the oreo solution with small oreo seeds, then serve.
Leave a Reply