Cooking time: 20 minutes Preparation time: 20 minutes
2 1/2 c flour cake, sifted
1 c white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
large eggs 3 large egg yolks
1 c unsalted butter,
2 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
1/4 c fresh lemon juice
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 g milk
White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Filling
2 gm lightened cheese
1/2 gm confectioner sugar
2 1/2 teaspoon strawberry syrup
10 oz white chocolate, dissolved in a double boiler
Frozen strawberry butter
1 c unsalted butter , diluted
3 1/2 c confectioners sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons strawberry syrup
drops food coloring red to adjust the freezing color
1/4 c strawberry slices
3 tablespoons of white chocolate chips
Instructions : 1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. For lemon cake: In the mixing bowl, sift the flour with salt, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Whisk them together and leave them aside.
3. Cream butter with an electric mixer. Gradually add sugar to the butter, continue beating until the sugar completely wheats the butter in a paste. Whisk the butter paste until smooth and light.
4. Add whole eggs and egg yolks to sugar butter, paste one by one with each egg.
White chocolate cupcake and strawberry cup
5. Add vanilla extract and lemon zest to the butter mixture. Totally integrated.
6. Add lemon juice to the butter mixture and slowly whisk until fully incorporated. Side note: the mixture will look coagulated after adding lemon juice.This is normal, it will soften when you reach the dry ingredients.
7. Add dry ingredients in three additions. Add milk in two additions between adding the dry ingredients.
8. Beat the sides of the bowl and strike for 20 seconds.
9. Pour the mixture into a cupcake liner. Bake for 21 minutes, or until a clean toothpick comes out.
10. For strawberry cheese with white chocolate: In a large mixing bowl, whisk cream cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together
11. Add melted white chocolate to the creamy cheese mixture and mix completely. Side note: Make sure to cool the white chocolate, but not frozen. If the chocolate is burned, it will cook the cheese! White chocolate should be a little warm to the touch.
12. Once the chocolate is completely mixed into the creamy cheese mixture, add strawberry syrup.Mix the mixture loosely, this mixture will give a strip of syrup and prevent it from turning completely pink.
13. For strawberry butter cream brushes: Mix all these things together. Add food color as needed to adjust the color to your desired pink.
14. Collection: Once the cake mold cools down, the cake and cheese cake are filled into each cake. They will take about half a tablespoon of each.
15. Frosting with butter cream frosting. Decorate the dish as desired and cool before serving.
If you like this recipe please enjoy and share!